To provide seamless cashless facility, the hospital has got empanelment done with major insurance providers and TPAs.
- Pre-Authorization or Cashless Claim form available with hospital
- Insurance Card of the patient or Copy of Policy Document
- Aadhar Card/Pan Card of the patient
Procedure for availing Cashless Facility:
STEP 01: The patient/relative should request for the pre-auth or cashless claim form available with the insurance desk at the hospital.
STEP 02: The patient/relative should submit the duly filled and signed cashless form along with the insurance card/policy document and aadhar card of the patient.
STEP 03: The network hospital will submit the cashless form to the insurance provider or the TPA for seeking initial cashless approval.
STEP 04: At the time of discharge the network hospital will to submit the final bill and discharge summary to the insurance provider or the TPA for seeking final cashless approval.
List of empaneled Insurance Companies and TPAs:
- The New India Insurance Company Ltd.
- United India Insurance Company
- Bajaj Alliance Insurance Company
- Max Bupa Insurance Company
- MD India Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Insurance Company Ltd
- Ericson Pvt Ltd
- IIFCO Tokio General Insurance Company
- Religare Health India Pvt Ltd
- Health India Company
- SBI Life Insurance Company
- Bharti Axa General Insurance Company
- Medsave Pvt Ltd.
- Universal Sampo Gen Insurance Company
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance Company
- National Insurance Company
- The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd.
- Future General Insurance Company
- Paramount Health Care
- Vidal Health TTK Health Services
- HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company
- Genins India Pvt Ltd.
- L & T General Insurance Company
- United Health Care Company
- Cholamandalam General Insurance Company
- Family Health Plan Company
- Raksha TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Dedicated Health Services Pvt Ltd
- Media Assist India Company
- Unique Healthcare and Medical Services